- The Battery is drop-off and pick-up only for the immediate future.
- Please have your athlete fully dressed as much as possible before entering the building. Equipment assistance such as skate tying will be given to those in need.
- Enter and exit through front door only
- Facemasks are required by parents entering the building
- All common areas (lobby, kids area, stride studio, front office, coaches room, kitchen, etc.) are closed until further notice. Bathrooms will be open for emergency use only.
- Benches are for skate and equipment donning, locker rooms are not open
- Every attempt will be made to livestream all ice sessions through social media
- All scheduling will go through our mobile app. All payments will be through electronic transactions. We will not be accepting cash at this time.
- If you need skate sharpening or other services/merchandise assistance, call us. We will have someone come out and grab your equipment for you.
- Summer programs and tournaments are a very fluid and unknown situation. We will let you know as soon as we know.
- Athletes may be screened using infrared thermometers. Please keep your athlete home if there is any question of them being ill. Any athlete showing signs of infection (cough, fever, nausea, rash, fever, etc.) may be asked to leave the facility by staff. This is vitally important and not open for discussion. We have a responsibility to all athletes and families.
- Consider purchasing a plastic shield for your hockey player instead of the conventional wire cage. It might cut down on transmission of droplets and could be mandated by various hockey authorities in the near future.
- Scheduling and sessions are limited and subject to many outside influences. Please understand that this is an unprecedented time and we are doing everything we can to return to normal... safely.
Call or email us with any questions!